6 Must-Ask Questions When Interviewing Roofing Contractors In Texas
Interviewing for a roofing contractor can be a stressful and intimidating task, especially with the gluttony of such operators here in North Texas – and especially since many of them are not exactly on the up and up.
So as a roofing contractor with a top rating from the Better Business Bureau, we offer five “must-ask” questions:
1. Do you have any references?
2. Will you give me a written quote and contract with payment terms and a total price, including deposit requirements?
3. Are you licensed and bonded?
4. Who will handle the permits and clean-up?
5. Will you furnish me with a warranty and/or maintenance program for the new roof?
6. Are you local or are you simply just a ‘storm chaser’?
If you get resistance on even ONE of these questions, move on! And in fact, just cut to the chase and talk with us – again, our top-rating with the Better Business Bureau is for good reason.