You Know It’s Time To Replace Your Roof When . . .
While gaping holes and messy leaks are two obvious signs that a roof needs to be replaced, sometimes the signs are less obvious.
- Your neighbors have new roofs and you want to maintain the value of your home.
- Your neighbors have not added a new roof and you want to increase the resale value of your home.
- You feel the increase in severe weather conditions. Stronger roofing materials are required to handle dramatic weather changes, which are commonplace in many areas of the country, like North Texas for example.
- Your existing roof is functional, but has staining that detracts from the look of your home.
- You don’t want to worry about wood rot caused by wood shakes and termites.
Remember, your roof makes up around 50 percent of your home’s exterior. Something that’s such a large part of your home and provides protection to your family and your belongings must be well maintained.